Our client is a global fintech start-up with an objective to create a globally safe way to use money.
A totally distributed team, meaning this vacancy is 100% remote. Their team has talent from more than 40 countries from all over the globe.
They are seeking a Product Designer with an analytical mind, who is able to balance business needs and constraints against customer requirements. My clients wants someone who has a keen interest in the behavioural psychology of users, rather than just a passion for visual design. You’ll have knowledge of working in multi functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
You’ll be a confident animator and illustrator, who regularly will jump into creating animations to add that additional delightful element to our app designs.
- Design interfaces, flows, interactions and experiences for new products that will directly impact our users lives.
- Be involve in illustrations and interactions across our products.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product managers to conceptualise features and improvements.
- Empathise with users through testing and persona reviews, to ensure a delightful user experience for complex banking processes.
- Contribute to improving internal design processes and best practices. Previous improvements include a design pattern library, and app naming convention.
- Ability to conceptualise and execute with speed and scale
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite & Figma
- Conceptualise simple ideas to ensure a great user experience for complex processes.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate to developers effectively
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Confident communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Principle, Framer or similar
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with company Values.