About The Opportunity
Multinational FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for, is looking to speak with people like you to become their new Product Development Lead within a Multicurrency Card & Payments programme.
- Reporting to the SVP of Product.
You Will be Challenged To
- Collaborate with sales and product commercialisation teams to create a strategic plan for payments
- Keep up to date with market developments, new provider solutions and competitors
- Lead the development of a new multi-currency cards product end-to-end: vendor selection and management, tech development (in collaboration with product owners for relevant tech squad), operational setup, legal & compliance framework.
- Own the delivery of new features and improvements to existing payment products
- Analyse the requirements and opportunities of new regulations (PSD2, Open banking)
- Track business outcomes and KPIs utilising analytics to drive insights around adoption, conversion and usage.
What You Bring To The Table
- Product Management/Product Owner or Digital Transformation experience
- Experience in the financial sector; payments and card issuance preferred
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders across seniority levels, including clients. Consulting experience is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and strong project management skills
A Little More About The Company
We are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in over 20 countries worldwide.
We are well funded by big names such as Banco Santander and we have won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
Are you driven, innovative and collaborative, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the FinTech sector? Do you want to join a company with such culture?
Apply in here or email me at email@example.com