Seeking a talented Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product development efforts and drive excellence in our Digital capabilities with a wider knowledge of the Direct Carrier Billing ecosystem. This role will execute against the product road map for our digital product offerings and related capabilities.
Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners will be required to develop a unified customer experience across all varieties of consumer product sets. This position requires the ability to come up to speed quickly in new business areas, work with multiple products/projects/business units in parallel, and balance multiple initiatives.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital and emerging technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with, technology leaders and internal stakeholders. This is a full-time, permanent position to be based out of our London headquarters (other office locations within Europe to be considered for the right candidate).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Digital Roadmap - Launch and manage development of products, experiences, feature sets and functionality across digital platforms based on Direct Carrier Billing ecosystem
- Test and Learn - Create strong product hypotheses, validate / test, and make trade-offs prior to starting implementation. We love data and analysis, but we also value moving quickly and getting things done. Execution is just as important as ideation and testing
- Market Connection - Be always connected to new trends, attending conferences, venues, keynotes in order to bring new fresh ideas and opportunities
- Strategic Planning - Evolve our digital product by developing both short- and long-term roadmaps that align with the business's annual and long term strategic plans
- Vendor/Commercial Management - Manage third-party vendors across engineering, digital product, and analytics – key connection with Commercial Office unit
- Discover product opportunities/ enhancements that are valuable, useable and feasible
- Facilitate and coordinates idea generation and input from stakeholders, team members and pilot members
- Develop deep user insights and business knowledge and expertise and continuously deepens that knowledge to envision opportunities that are valuable
- Work with user experience, prototype and technology teams to envision product enhancements and new features that are usable and can be socialized and concept tested with pilot members
- Own, develop, and execute product vision, strategy and roadmap. Continually iterate to ensure customer needs are met and that the product remains competitive
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and success metric for the product as well as communicate product vision and priorities
- Lead development of new features from concept to growth through the entire product development life cycle - from research to ideation and prototyping to measuring and iterating
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and research to build amazing experiences for our customers
- Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights, and experimentation to inform decisions
- Understand customer pain points, assist in defining solutions, and bring them to life
WHO YOU ARE
- 10 years of experience in software / finance product management
- Experience in Direct Carrier Billing, Cards and APM or similar background working in Fintech / Banking
- You are continuously searching excellence in product design, with strong user-centric design and product sense
- You have deep market understanding in order to predict and identify new market trends
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent English (speaking, reading, writing) is a must, with other languages an added benefit • Deep technical and business understanding and able to take decisions and discuss solutions with both business and technical stakeholders
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical skills
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We care. We're slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems. You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won't sacrifice the future for a quick win. We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It's all about the people! We value relationships over transactions.
- We like the challenges and we love the risks.