PRODUCT DIRECTOR, ONBOARDING & COMPLIANCE
Amsterdam, Madrid or Chicago
About the opportunity
Our client is a leading financial technology and payments platform – an end-to-end payments provider that through comprehensive data-driven insights, analytics and financial products has become a globally recognised and respected brand.
This is a senior appointment overseeing a team of 50+ product professionals, across our client’s international network of offices. Specifically, we are seeking an experienced Product leader with the required skills set and practical exposure to drive growth and scale of Onboarding and Compliance Services. This is a challenging role in a very particular market space. The team will drive strategy, productisation and development of compliance and risk products, e.g Onboarding, KYC, AML, Tax, Invoicing etc. The products developed and rolled out will be utilised internally and pitched to clients externally.
- Own the Onboarding and Compliance product strategy and roadmap, including stakeholder co-ordination, balancing product requirements, development and prioritisation assessment, and creating a Compliance-as-a-Service offering for our customers.
- Lead and grow the product team responsible for building customer facing products as well as internal tooling and automation for operations / compliance teams.
- Serve as the 1POC across teams and cross-functional stakeholders such as legal, compliance, operations and data.
- Balance the changing global regulatory requirements, with customer needs while partnering with Product, Engineering, and fellow leaders to aids best-in-class business delivery and compliance culture.
- Partner with Commercial teams on product and geographic expansion initiatives, enabling firm-wide growth while mitigating risk.
- Help drive innovation and developments across technology-focused compliance solutions, together with regulators and financial partners.
- Experience – 10+ years of experience in Product, in a fast trajectory, growing business – with 4+ years managing a global product team.
- Leadership – you have directly managed international teams and you also have significant experience in scaling a product organisation in a large, global company as a management lead.
- Proven record - demonstrate that you have owned and managed large, complex product areas and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
- Data-informed - guide data science / engineering teams and add business value.
- Business acumen - demonstrate that you have identified new and significant revenue opportunities, and influenced the business to invest in product strategies.
- Adaptability and creativity - be flexible. Bering energy, passion and drive to an ever-changing and fast-paced business environment.
Interested? For further information please contact
Cinta Soler – email@example.com