About The Opportunity
The Product Manager (Accounting Solutions) is responsible for the development and implementation of our e-Commerce/accounting products and services integrations for in the high growth e-commerce space.
Specifically, the Product Manager is responsible for executing the roadmap for increasing profitability and success of existing products, as well as developing and launching new accounting/CRM products and services required for the optimal Go-To-Market approach.
He or she will drive strategies and the resources necessary for successful product definition, development, release, marketing, and sales. Key functions will include product engineering and management, marketing and pricing strategy, market research, and competitive intelligence tracking.
This role includes working cross-functionally with engineering, legal, operations, enterprise project management, and other stakeholders to ensure delivery.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the assigned product suite of offerings.
- Determine the market needs through primary and secondary market research
- Monitor industry trends related to relevant products and programs, including reading industry periodicals, web sites and other means necessary to be an industry expert
- Research competitor practices and pricing to ensure that products are competitive
- Engage with all stakeholders to ensure successful development and launch of products/programs
- Partner with Finance to develop financial models and ensure products/programs drive optimal profit.
- Develop pricing and/or feature functionality enhancements to drive product innovation based on industry trends
- Define detailed business requirements and product specifications for both new products as well as enhancements to existing products
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products/programs
- Review detailed technical designs to ensure product requirements are being met
- Develop and maintain product descriptions that describe each product offering, including how the products work from start to finish. Where appropriate, include flowcharts in the product description document
- Provide expertise for development and delivery of training for internal and external partners related to products/programs
- Establish annual goals and objectives for each product and develop management reports to track progress
- Additional responsibilities as required
What You Bring To The Table
- 2 to 7 years of progressive business analysis or product management experience
- Experience with accounting packages such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, Xero, and Intacct
- Thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles, highly motivated, energetic, responsible, result oriented, great verbal and written communication skills and effective listening
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Great team and culture
This sounds like you? Please apply today!