About The Company
A licensed payment institution providing products across Europe and the US attracting clients within e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. Our ambition is to become the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are proud of our diverse team of 700+ people with our office in Stockholm, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, USA, Brazil and the UK.
About The Opportunity
As the Senior Product Manager for Data Solution, you will drive the product vision and strategic roadmap for our Data products, which includes bank account and KYC data. We are looking for a Product expert who will lead the development and delivery of Data products which are one of the key components of our product line.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Develop and drive the product strategy and vision for our data products.
- Work with your team and stakeholders to articulate product functionality that meets our data, KYC and compliance requirements.
- Test, refine and create optimal user journeys to balance meeting compliance needs with providing a great user experience
- Own the roadmap and the requirements for your product in order to increase frequency of use.
- Define and refine the product backlog and development using business analysist and data driven analytical methods.
- Work with the analytics teams to define Product Metrics and KPIs and track them to improve product and team efficiency.
- Work with the product leadership team to translate strategic initiatives into product requirements and actionable tasks that we can prioritize, allocate resources, schedule, and commit to a delivery.
- Define service presentation standards and best practices for the user experience.
- Monitor industry trends, evolving compliance and regulatory framework and competitive landscape.
What You Bring To The Table
- You are the voice of the user/customer i represent their needs.
- You have a deep understanding of the compliance & regulatory framework in Europe and the various 3rd party providers in the market that offer identity verification and screening services
- You understand the value of how to enrich data from various sources and package it together in a way that solves merchants’ pain points
- You have no problems dealing with lots of data, complexity and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get into the details and you enjoy building things from zero to one.
- Minimum 3 years of product management or related experience.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is required.
This Sounds Like You? Apply Today or email email@example.com