About The Company
A licensed payment institution providing products across Europe and the US attracting clients within e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. Our ambition is to become the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are proud of our diverse team of 700+ people with our office in Stockholm, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, USA, Brazil and the UK.
About The Opportunity
As the Senior Product Manager for the UK, you will be responsible for the business products success in the UK. You will define the product vision and drive the strategic roadmap to win over merchants and consumers.
We’re looking for a Product expert who has a growth mindset with eagerness to experiment, test and set requirements for existing and new products.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Develop and drive the product strategy and vision for the UK across all products.
- Test, refine and create user journeys that ensure that our business is the preferred payment method in the UK.
- Engage closely with our merchants to understand their business needs and develop products that create value for them.
- Define the product backlog and prioritize development efforts using thorough business analysis, sound judgement and data driven analytical methods.
- Work with the Analytics teams to define Product Metrics and KPIs and track them to improve performance improvements.
- Work with the Core Product team to translate strategic initiatives and product requirements and actionable tasks.
- Monitor market and regulatory trends, evolving consumer behaviour, and competitive landscape to build the best products for the UK.
What You Bring To The Table
Sounds like you? Apply in here or email email@example.com
- You are a true jack of all trades who enjoys working with a variety of products but with a deep market understanding of the UK.
- You thrive on taking ownership of tasks and projects but are a team player at heart.
- You are the voice of the user/customer in every conversation and passionately represent their needs.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You are familiar with all the retail payment systems in the UK and a general understanding of PSD2 and Open Banking.
- API documentation nor Figma should not phase you, but we’re not expecting you to be a developer or a UX designer.
- You really value taking a data-driven approach to development. BI tools, pivot tables and basic SQL aren’t things you’d shy away from.
- Minimum 3 years of product management or related experience.