My client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a challenger attitude to join their growing multinational Commercial Team.
This role plays an essential part in discovery, delivery, and, ultimately, go-to-market, which is why you’ll be an important, valued member of our product/Commercial team.
You will work alongside multiple product teams within a domain and interface closely with Marketing and Commercial teams.
You’ll report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll contribute to my client's mission to drive business past the finish line, simplifying complexity and setting the industry standard for performance to be the leading infrastructure provider.
What you'll do:
- Lead effective product go-to-market activities for the team. Ensure that a strong go-to-market plan is in place, execute and drive the positioning and communication for new product launches
- Create and deliver product go-to-market strategy. Develop product content strategy framework to support all training, commercial release and campaign requirements
- Oversee product launches and positioning. Partner closely with the various marketing, product teams and domains to understand, enrich and translate our products into commercially impactful (and scalable) marketing initiatives. Create pre-release and commercial release training documentation and deliver to relevant stakeholders. Develop internal materials and content for use by marketing for customer facing campaigns
- Articulate the value proposition and positioning of products and train commercial teams, alongside the Product Manager, on a technical level to deeply understand competitor features and capabilities. Support the partner marketing campaigns with content and insights. Develop and maintain specific assets and playbooks iteratively that guide commercial teams on how to compete in specific stages and with a vertical lens.
- Evaluate the industry and provide market insights. Drive deep competitor analysis including product strategy research, customer insights, and technical overview to communicate this back to the team. Lead extensive market research to identify new opportunities through qualitative and quantitative analysis, constantly assessing the capabilities and value proposition of our products.
What we look for in you:
- Previous experience in the Payment Industry in a similar role
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably within the payment industry.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people who thrive in truly international environments.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.