About The Company
Incorporated in 2008, you will be working for one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, the firm's technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because the platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize their platform include major brands.
About the Opportunity
The primary focus of a Product Marketing Specialist is to assist the Identity Sales team throughout the sales lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to: interviewing clients to understand current and desired user flows, creating/editing product and solution materials in PowerPoint, giving presentations to clients, responding to RFIs/RFPs, running batch tests through APIs and analyzing and interpreting the results, responding to architectural security questionnaires, and pricing analysis.
What We Expect From You
A successful Product Marketing Specialist typically has the following attributes:
- General understanding of mobile operator authentication, billing, SMS, and account management systems and the corresponding data housed within.
- General understanding of techniques used by fraudsters during account origination and during account takeovers.
- Comfort with understanding how to incorporate APIs into a user flows.
- Strong listening skills. Needs to be able to fulfill solution sales, which is tailored to client needs.
- Strong Intelligence Quotient (IQ). Needs to be able to uncover real requirements and convey confidence in the product design.
- Strong Emotional Quotient (EQ). Needs to be able to read non-verbal gestures across cultures.
- Strong conversational presentation and improvisation skills. Needs to be able to explain complex concepts simply and adjust the conversation instantaneously to address client concerns.
- Tendency toward communication and sharing. Must be able to express needs to management so that the team can deliver to the client.
- General understanding of APIs.
- 1+ years working in the telecom or telecom-related industry or 1+ years working in an identity-related or fraud-prevention-related industry.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally at a moment’s notice (this may change depending on what the world looks like post-pandemic). Normal is 5-10% travel, possible up to 25% during peak times.
- Expert business English. Other languages a plus.
- Proficient at PowerPoint.
This sounds like you? Apply today!