About the Opportunity
- Reports to: Head of Product; Europe
- Location: Flexible
About The Opportunity
You will work for a global leader in the fintech space with a mission to create awesome, instant and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere. Our Purpose is to inspire transformative digital change for our customers and communities.
An issuer and processor that provides our clients and partners with innovative payment and alternative to traditional banking solutions.
You will be challenged to
- Own our open API product roadmap – this includes understanding the competitive landscape, regulatory environment, customer trends and changes in the technology; using this understanding to lead the discovery and defining of the product design and user experience, writing the user stories and grooming the backlog, tracking performance and working with your peers to create the GTM strategy including the monetisation, communication and change plans for our teams, clients and fintech partners alike.
- Work hand in hand with our developers, engineers & UX designer to create a common understanding of the product vision and prioritise the work to be done accordingly
- Be the champion of our API platform and products, importantly defining the why and the what and take our organisation along with you on this journey to creating an awesome developer first experience for our clients
- Work closely with your product peers & the finlabs team to integrate strategic partners products & services into the API platform
- Have an understanding and proactively manage the risk profile of this platform
- Be the big bridge between business viability, customer usability and the technology feasibility.
- Sponsor common rituals; helping our teams to understand and adopt design thinking and lean product management methods and tools… at a global scale
- Bring cross functional groups together on a day to day basis and drive excitement to be part of a common mission to bring to life and launch awesome & innovative products.
What We Expect From You
- Proven track record & experience as a product owner leading cross functional squads to outcomes and track record of developing great products; this includes many of the agile techniques such as running showcases, release planning, user story acceptance, performance tracking, etc.
- Able to see around corners, so that we build at a platform level, rather than project level.
- Hands-on developer first product design experience.
- Awesome ability to communicate across teams, clients, partners and collaborate…. particularly with designers, developers and engineers.
- Be able to focus on big picture, recognise the value of staying at pace with market trends and think strategically about the future.
If that sounds like you please apply today!