About The Opportunity
Execute the delivery of the contracted deliverables as per the Baselined Plan(s) and strengthen the relationship with Customers in the America’s during the respective project(s)/ program(s)
- Reporting to the Head of Global Delivery
You Will Be Challenged To
- Ensure successful implementation of new customers (B2B) on CPD’s Payment Orchestration Platform (POP).
- Lead and Implement the project governance, ensuring full control and accurate tracking of progress both in- and external for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Act as first point of contact for project managing new customers (B2B) upon contract signature.
- Manage Customer and Customer 3rd party readiness according to the Baseline Plan.
- Support the Delivery Engineers with the
- configuration of the Product suite contracted by the customers.
- training to a select group of the customer’s staff.
- Support the pre-sales solution engineering phase prio to contract signature.
- Contribute to the Project business case and profitability.
- Evaluate Commercial & Financial project risks and proposing mitigation actions.
- Manage Project invoicing with support from the Finance team.
- Close Projects and ensure smooth transition into th state of ’Business as Usual’.
What we expect from you
- Hands on understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Gateways, Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Acquirers).
- Project Management certification including Agile e.g.,PMI or PRINCE2.
- 5-10 years of Project/ Program Management, having managed one or more mission critical SAAS Payment projects /programs.
- Troubleshooting skills to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in Airline IT projects are a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight time frames in an international B2B customer facing environment with multiple stakeholders up to C-level.
- Development (API, Java, PHP, SQL) experience is a plus.
- University degree in IT, Business, or industry related field.
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English and Spanish are a must.