Have you got previous QA/Testing experience along with Project Management experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a long established, independent, gaming testing laboratory.
Reporting to the iGaming Operations Director, you must be able to direct and manage designated resources in accordance with the specific accountabilities identified below. You will manage complex projects that involve other members of staff.
- Act as interface between Client and the Product Service Delivery (PSD) team engaging and coordinating different departments depending on the scope of work
- Ensure that projects are being delivered in accordance with agreed timelines and budget in collaboration with Group Managers
- Provide status reports to clients and Management
- Run Daily Scrum Sessions with PSD
- Coordinate Meetings between Clients and the PSD to discuss project issues
- Perform weekly scoping sessions to support Business Development in pre-sales process
- Ensure client projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure that best project management practices are being upheld
- Coordinating projects within the PSD team ensuring proper prioritization
- Providing status reports to stakeholders
- Monitor Project Progress and scope deviations in communication with Group Managers and Business Development
- Initial project creation and submission for opening on Project Management Tool
- Constantly update the Project Management Tool on project status and details
- Ensure project closure routine is completed upon project completion
- 2-years of experience in Project Management
- Desired Technical knowledge and testing experience in gaming products
All interviews will be conducted via Skype/Video and you can be on-boarded remotely.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.