The client, a global company in the Fintech industry, is looking for a motivated and capable QA Engineer for their team.
The candidate is going to help develop the products for users all over the world providing a seamless and effective service wherever and whenever they need it. The candidate will be able to interact with different departments including development teams.
Your task will be to:
• Work closely with the product team in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability;
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on requirements;
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
• Design, develop, execute manual and automation scripts;
• Investigate and create bug reports and perform thorough regression testing;
• Work in agile environment and collaborating closely with different teams in the company;
To be successful
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s or similar from a leading University;
• An experienced QA Engineer with 2-3 years of experience with web and mobile applications testing across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods and processes
• Solid understanding of mobile technologies and applications
• Experience in API and Web services testing
• Be strong in: Functional, usability and performance testing.
• Experience in developing automation for web and mobile application using Selenium or Appium
• Experience in Load testing, Stress testing and Security testing.
• Join a fearless adventure, where your opinion and input is highly contributional
• Work in a fast paced, growing company;
• A multidisciplinary team of experts;
• Competitive salary & benefits