Multinational Data and Analytics company is looking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
You will design and develop comprehensive test strategy and test cases including automation. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in software automation projects and the ability to understand complex software solutions. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering, designing test plan, integration testing, functional and regression testing, debugging issues, and supporting of production.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union's legal working status is required.
- Strong experience in Automation frameworks (Selenium, Jmeter, Postman, etc..)
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in testing front-end and back-end interfaces.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all validation aspects.
- Knowledge in Scripting languages, programming experience.
- Understanding of database user: SQL, NoSQL.
- The concept of the Restful API.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Necessary skills to perform root cause analysis when defects occur.
Nice to have
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Good understanding of performance testing and evaluation.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Experienced as a software developer or architect.
- Implement and maintain the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Think with both the user’s and developer’s perspective to come up with the right testing strategy and to identify the key indicators of the system.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Design, develop automated tests according to support the QA strategy and run test cases.
- Design various tools to validate the entire software stack.
- Analyze data and build periodic reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product owners, developers, and QAs).
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts within the QA team.
- Be proactive in the entire development cycle by planning, estimating, and executing tests for existing and new projects.