My client in the Cryptocurrency business is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer, to join our Innovation Team in Spain. The Innovation Team is responsible for researching, investigating, and building prototypes for maintaining its position as an industry leader and contributor to the crypto community. You can be based either in Malaga, or even work 100% fully remotely!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Research, design and develop new ideas & concepts that are critical to the ongoing strategic vision of both the product and company.
- Study the viability of different solutions to high-level ideas or problems, assessing their suitability and evaluating their pros and cons.
- Choose the right language, tool or framework to solve the problem presented even if it means learning something new.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect to ensure proposed solutions fit within the architecture.
- Closely collaborate with the delivery team during the implementation of solutions you have been involved with at the innovation stage.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- Proactively contribute to the wider crypto community
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 5 years of experience as developer.
- Experience with different communication protocols: REST, Websockets, Kafka.
- Good level of English.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, programming languages and techniques.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Bitcoin/Blockchain or another Cryptocurrency knowledge.
- Experience with Docker Compose and micro-services.
- Experience working with distributed, global teams.
- Experience on Cryptography or Cyber Security fields.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging and exciting projects at an innovative international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment.
- Collaborative teams and agile multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 paid holiday days + public holidays.
- Private health insurance.
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities.
To apply send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org