Headcount is currently working work an exciting Fintech who is focused on breaking down the many payment barriers that exist when companies are trying to scale their services internationally, or where they are growing new markets or business models. They are doing this by developing a system that can handle complex, cross border payments and international corporate accounts, dealing with regulatory frameworks and even manage pre-paid cards.
In this ever-changing market they are very adaptable and get to the core of “what is important” to their clients and feel it is most important to stay in contact with clients to allow feedback on their challenges and how the Business can evolve their system to solve these issues.
About the job
A rapidly expanding Fintech company based out of Cyprus and is rapidly expanding in Asia Pacific. We are a principal member of major international card schemes and offers best in segment products and solutions to customers and have multiple offices across the Asia Pacific.
- Adhere to and follow company client’s policy to targeted types of merchants and industries, requirements for potential and existing merchants.
- Protect rights and interests of affiliates and related parties, as well as act solely in the interests of our client and not in the merchants and partners, and not allow the representative’s own interests to conflict with his duties and obligations under this Agreement.
- Promote and sell services of the company and its affiliated and related parties.
- Forward potential merchants to the on-boarding team and other units associated teams.
- Assist potential merchants with their on-boarding.
- Propose potential business deals with potential partners, and work on conclusion of such deals.
- Arrange and hold business meetings with potential and existing merchants and partners.
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions, and other events.
- Provide accurate feedback, comments, and information. from merchants and partners.
- Advise and provide information to the business and its affiliates and related parties on business development, including opportunities, strategies, risks etc.
- Strong sales experience within the Hong Kong / Greater China Fintech & Payments market
- Experience in sales capacity in merchant acquiring
- Excellent command of English AND one Asian language
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Competitive, focused sales nature with a desire to build.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly expanding business
- Available to travel for business.