Founded in 2012, our client has been working remotely since then. They are well established, well known and now are on the lookout for a new business analyst to join the team. You will be required to help maintain infrastructure of existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
The business analyst would help to maintain the casino sites across a range of devices. If you are skilled in structuring the unstructured and in problem solving, we're interested in talking to you.
Requirements for this role:
- Good interpersonal skills for us are a must and a great team attitude. In a totally remote team, a good attitude and character makes a big difference.
- Experience in leading the Analysis conversation in an Agile team
- Develop Agile artifacts to enable the project team
- A proven track record and experiences with Agile, not just written on your CV.
- Be comfortable in engaging with technical leads
- A good communicator, specifically with designers and developers at all levels
- Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos
- Familiarity with APIs
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation, as well as update existing documentation
- Exposure to designing and writing tests
Some of the tasks ahead:
- Use appropriate artifacts to identify and document business processes as well as system processes and other areas of the IT infrastructure
- Champion (incl. proposing structure, some level of curator ship) a knowledge base to support the local as well as the distributed, broader technical team
- You will be able to support the rest of the SDLC team-members (including developers and testers)
- Tracking progress through project management tools
- Comfortable with moving scopes
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team