Our client, who is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard, is seeking a talented, dedicated and passionate Sales Operations Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
Our client provides businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments easily in shops and on websites. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our client's business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Provide operational support to the Sales Team.
- Serve as onboarding manager and support relationship of clients, led by the Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- Pre-sales support. Assist in qualifying leads, escalate to Manager or Sales Team as appropriate, tailor communications to address business needs to potential clients.
- After-sales support. Oversee onboarding process. Collect KYC documents from client and upload to Salesforce (SFDC) for underwriting process. Lead correspondence regarding the onboarding process between the organization and the clients. Manage post go-live onboarding follow-up, post-boarding changes to account.
- Daily operational communication with clients, provide updates, training on onboarding portal for partners.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop daily/weekly/monthly reporting routines.
- Support special projects, ex. Large-scale opportunities.
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regard to the onboarding process.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish are a must.
- Experience working within the online payments industry is essential for this role.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a service-oriented role
- Bachelor's degree in economics, legal or accounting would be considered an asset
- Service oriented, strong customer relationship/interaction skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn and adapt to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel