ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client provides its clients with access to EU and UK payment schemes and through its expanded banking network their clients have access to direct settlement via local clearing to bank accounts in 30+ countries.
The company is an Electronic Money Institution (EMI), which means the company is regulated and governed in much the same way as banks.
The firm’s wide range of compliant payment services encompasses regulatory infrastructures for the management of funds in the European Union (EU), correspondent accounts for banks and financial institutions, the holding of funds and directing of payments, full EMI licensing to allow non-European e-wallets, banks and financial institutions to hold funds in the EU.
- Implement and deliver a strategic plan to provide Banks and large FIs with a low risk solution to supporting their Digital Asset customers.
- Maintain control of the entire sales process. Including, prospecting, qualification, understanding, presenting, negotiating, commercials, legal and testing.
- Plan and organise a prospects committee led decision making process, with the support of internal departments and colleagues.
- Identify alternative markets & transitioning sectors, who require solutions to complex business and risk challenges and are likely to be involved within the Digital Asset environment.
- Work collaboratively with key internal departments to provide world class solutions.
- Experience in delivering outsourced solutions to Tier 1 & 2 banks or large Global corporate organisations.
- Clear understanding of the decision-making process undertaken by Banks or Global organisations
- Knowledge of payment schemes, vIBANS and FX
- Enthusiastic and passionate in Crypto and Digital Assets and the value created by DeFi
- Demonstrable record of closing new opportunities with Banks, Financial Institutions or Global Corporates
- Proven networker at "C" Suite
- Excellent ability to grasp new technologies and regulation and willingness to learn
- Committed to continuous education through corporate workshops and events, external seminars, industry conferences
- Outstanding ability to communicate, present and influence effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong knowledge of international regulations, compliance and AML / KYC frameworks
Interested? For further information please contact Luke Baudouin – firstname.lastname@example.org