Our client is a fast growing organization within the payment processing space on high risk verticals across LATAM, EMEA and APAC. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager within the forex and crypto space, to join a dynamic growing multinational commercial team. You will manage and nurture top tier account within the FX and crypto with the aim to continuously grow these accounts and build on the relationship with the clients.
The ideal candidate is tenacious, passionate and accountable for their work. Our client is looking for an individual who is able to voice their opinion and is always able to collaborate with all stakeholders within the organization. This position will report to the Head of Account Management.
The commercial teams mission is to drive business by simplifying complexity. Our vision is to nurture relationships by bridging the gaps and challenging the status quo.
This is a role which is fully remote working anywhere within mainland Europe working as a consultant to the business.
- Be accountable and manage a top-tier portfolio of merchants operating mainly in the crypto and forex vertical.
- Create and periodically review your yearly portfolio expansion strategy, outlining the goals, plans and timelines for each merchant.
- Plan and lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with your merchants and internal stakeholders, consistently monitoring the goals set.
- Regularly monitor and forecast key performance metrics of your portfolio in each market duly reporting wins and losses to your line-manager.
- Drive growth of your portfolio by expanding in new markets and upselling missing payments solutions to support our clients expansion plans.
- Review the pricing and costs of the merchants in your portfolio to ensure profitability. Re- negotiate agreements, where necessary.
- Provide top-notch, professional service to your merchants, understanding their needs and successfully managing their expectations.
- Be the first escalation contact for your merchants, proactively engage with internal stakeholders to ensure a prompt resolution to operational issues that may arise.
- Log on the CRM the feedback received from merchants to improve the products and services provided by Directa24.
- Gain and display a solid, in-depth understanding of the payment solutions, markets and services offered by our client and its competitors.
- Co-ordinate the onboarding of new brands or the market entries pursued by your merchants owning the entire lifecycle.
- Ensure that all partners within your portfolio have the best and most recent integration and solutions offered by the company.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-6 years of Sales/Account Management experience, with a proven track record of successfully managing top tier accounts.
- Strong knowledge of the crypto/forex and/or online payments industry.
- Highly customer-focused, experienced in managing strategic accounts and growing an existing business portfolio.
- Fluent in English with strong presentation and communication skills – additional languages are a plus.
- Team player who can effectively coordinate with stakeholders across the organisation in an international and multicultural environment.
- Highly analytical approach: ability to identify/prioritise initiatives with the highest impact
- Critical thinking mind-set capable to plan and execute autonomously.
- Growth mind-set open to seek and receive feedback and willing to continuously improve as a person and professional.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to view problems from the other’s perspective, and the drive to resolve them.
- Tenacious and ambitious individual who is willing to roll-up his/her sleeves and do what it takes to achieve goals.
- Available to travel to conferences, industry/team events and to visit merchants.