My client is a licensed payments institution with B2B products available across Europe and the US. They attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming.
They offer a diverse and fast-growing environment with offices worldwide. Some relocation support can be provided.
About the Senior Account Manager role:
My client is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in their Malta office.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical.
What you'll do:
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (up-selling new markets, products or functionalities that my client offers)
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperations with assigned customer accounts
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Attend industry events
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial, sales, account management or similar roles within industries such as financial services, gaming, fintech or information technology.
- You have the ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- You are humble with a strong business acumen
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You are passionate about eCommerce and technology
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and it’s a bonus if you speak other languages.