Our client is a licensed payments institution with B2B products available across Europe and the US. They attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming.
They offer a diverse and fast-growing environment with offices worldwide. Some relocation support can be provided.
My client is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in their office in Sweden.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical.
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (up-selling new markets, products or functionalities that my client offers)
- Take ownership of commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperation with assigned customer accounts
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Attend industry events
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial, sales, account management or similar roles within industries such as financial services, gaming, fintech or information technology.
- You have the ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- You are humble with a strong business acumen
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You are passionate about eCommerce and technology
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and it’s a bonus if you speak other languages.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and are based in Sweden please apply today and our specialist commercial consultant for Europe will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion...