A global payment technology organisation with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets.
The Senior Account Manager gaming vertical) is responsible for managing a portfolio of valued gaming operators with the objective of building and maintaining strong, value adding relationships.This role acts as a single point of contact for the customer and liaising collaboratively across a variety of internal company functions.
• To understand and anticipate clients' existing and future needs and develop compelling solutions to meet client requirements
• Bring fresh insight to clients' business that will help them deliver competitive advantage through increasing clients performance/revenue
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews.
• Utilising your existing client Gaming network contacts to generate new business
Experience and attributes required:
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in an account/relationship management role within a payments solutions organisation
- Strong knowledge of Acquiring and Payment Gateways
- Highly motivated team player
- Willingness to travel
Click apply today and attach your up-to-date CV. Once received our specialist consultant will be in contact to arrange a confidential call if your experience is deemed suitable.