A leading Fintech company is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join the Technical Team remotely to support both new and existing projects.
- Understanding business and technical requirements for new or existing projects;
- Researching which are the best programming languages, frameworks and databases to be used;
- Participating in different areas of the software development life-cycle and specialize in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of products and services;
- Mentor, guide, assist and share technical knowledge with team members as required;
- Team up in cross-functional teams working together to meet the defined objective/goal.
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in software development;
- Proficiency in Java development;
- Experience with other scripting languages suck as Python or Ruby;
- Experience with working on multiple Java frameworks or have a good knowledge of the different frameworks available;
- Experience working with microservices and APIs;
- Experience working with RDBMS Databases (ex. Oracle SQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL databases (ex. MongoDB, Scylla);
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Flexibility to work from home remotely;
- Training and growth in the company;
- Inclusive and international environment;