About The Company
- Global leader in mobile payments and digital identity allowing transactions in over 70 global locations.
- We processes yearly more than 1.1 billion transactions, a total of +$8.5 billion in value for customers.
- We are a business listed on London Stock Exchange’s and we have headquartered in San Francisco & London, with offices in the USA, LATAM, Asia and other countries in Europe.
About The Opportunity
You Will Be Challenged To
Unlike traditional business analyst roles, you will be supported by your own dedicated engineering team and serve under the direction of both the Chief Product Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
As our Senior Business Analyst / Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the technology and workflows used to meet our clients complex requirements to receiving funds quickly, frequently, and efficiently.
Our business payments operations is the heart of our ability to collect and settle money around the world for our merchants who sell products and services internationally. The speed and efficacy of this operation depends heavily on workflows and our financial tools which accurately record, reconcile, and settle payment activities across our business.
What You Bring To The Table
- Oversee a number of critical technologies used for managing the company’s payment contracts, executing reconciliation procedures, and producing settlement reports.
- Collaborate directly with the payment operations teams in order to co-design the processes and tools.
- You would also need to work with Finance Accounting to ensure they can satisfy their compliance requirements and meet the expectations of auditors.
- Gather requirements and scope projects, facilitate discussions and drive the solution design.
- Develop project deliverables and milestones.
- Drive and stay on top of project execution and highlight risks.
- Become an SME on reconciliation and settlement.
- Translate company needs and product concepts into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Design systems and processes based on various business and technical requirements; see each project through its complete lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, post-production support, and end-of-life support.
- Facilitate and manage technical projects and large-scale programs.
- Develop and evangelize a solution and roadmap both internally and externally.
Desired Additional Experience (nice to have)
- Basic understanding of how finance/accounting works (the deeper the understanding, the better).
- Solid technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Proven track record of designing large, cross-functional systems and processes, and managing all aspects of a successful project throughout its lifecycle.
- A drive to improve processes and ability to identify inefficiencies.
- Experience in reconciliation, auditing, accounting, payments, or treasury.
- Experience in a payment or fintech company.
This sounds like you? Apply here or email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and, if relevant, I will get back to you to give you further details on the opportunity.