Payments business specialised in Dispute solutions is currently hiring for a Senior Business Development Leader to cover the UK market and Europe.
You will join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As a Senior Business Development Leader, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including:
- Using your network to prospect with all issuers in your territory that focus on consumer issued credit and debit cards
- Being a consultative partner, building relationships with card issuing financial institutions, to pitch, design, sell, and close direct to merchant solutions as a value-add to their customer service, fraud, and chargeback management solutions and strategies
- Prospecting potential channels partners to extend our offerings into all sized financial institutions
- Attending tradeshows as needed to support the direct and partner channels to identify new business opportunities
- On Site Visits to partners as needed
You bring to the table:
- 8+ years global sales experience in the payments space with a successful history of selling complex solutions to financial institutions/issuers
- Strong knowledge and experience within the payments ecosystem, including the assistance with successful integrations for the issuer
- Existing contacts within the issuing space
- Knowledge of chargebacks and the issuer’s role in management / mitigation of chargebacks
- Exposure/experience with the Payment Network Brands.
- Proven pipeline management skills with a consultative, long cycle sale (6 – 9 months…or longer)
Position is located in the UK and offers:
- Flex work environment (2-3 days on average WFH)
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
This sounds like you? Please apply today!