Are you a quick starting and effective salesman keen to draw in clients all round? Do you like to prove yourself in order to build a team around you?
Our client is an innovative fintech company searching for a result oriented Senior Sales Manager with a solution-oriented approach. You will be the port of call in finding and creating partnerships between a range of different clients to produce a balanced portfolio for the business.
Whether in the crypto or physical world, our client is looking to stay on the forefront of developments in the industry. It is important that the development of a client portfolio is quick preferably achieved with clients you have worked with prior. Whilst dealing primarily with PSPs, ISOs, or PFs, large individual clients may come along and with high risk merchants our client is able to underwrite them as you go. You’ll report to the CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Attract and maintain a deep client relationship, planning strategic initiatives and leading contractual negotiations in development, performance and retention to maximise profits
- Upon a proven track record in attracting and retaining clients, building and managing a team of junior sales people and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction will be essential
- Inter-departmental communication optimising the sales process from first customer contact and working closely with Operations and Underwriting teams delivering service solutions
But what is required of you?
- Have a strong sales background with auditable track in attracting and working with target clients
- Preferably have a portfolio of clients who would be interested to use the services provided by our client in the short terms (3-5 months), this preferably would include Government or Public Sector clients
- Have deep understanding of the competitive landscape, business environment and industry dynamics
- Be well connected with the industry partners such as Mastercard, Visa, Clear Bank and GPS
- Experience in selling complex solutions to senior executives across mid to large-size organisations
- To have worked in multiple teams based in various different places, but also have the ability to work independently
What to do now?
If this role interests you then please contact me for further information and a discreet discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not your thing? Maybe you know someone who will be interested in this role, referrals are always appreciated.