Global e-money payment institutions requires a Senior Compliance Manager, to recruit, hire, and develop assigned staff to ensure their business meets regulatory Compliance requirements.
As an issuer and processor, this organisation provides their clients and partners with innovative alternatives to traditional banking solutions for reloadable and non-reloadable programs. They are agile, they are innovative.
Duties will include:
- Identify and lead all relevant regulatory obligations applicable to E-Money, Mastercard and Visa Scheme rules as well as SEPA, Faster Payments and other local EU & scheme requirements.
- Development and implement a Compliance Program that addresses the business’ ongoing obligations relating to all aspects of scheme compliance.
- Lead the execution and ongoing Quality Assurance across the company and lead the improvement of all operational aspects of the compliance program including policy/procedure governance, training, risk assessments, monitoring, periodic testing, and investigations.
- 8+ years of compliance and/or regulatory legal experience, including experience working in or advising regulated entities in relation to MasterCard, Visa and payment schemes like SEPA, Faster Payments etc.
- A proven history of dealing with MasterCard, Visa, CBI, FCA, EPC and/or other payments regulatory/scheme authorities for day to day matters and periodical and/or ad hoc audits and inspection.
- Expertise in managing broad compliance and risk workflows including KYC, AML, anti-fraud, anti-bribery, privacy, third party oversight, sanctions, SARs, regulatory limits and PEPs & Sanctions screening