My client, a growing cryptocurrency exchange company which facilitates the best exchanges through a fair, accessible, and transparent financial system is seeking a Senior Content Writer with a driven attitude to join their marketing department. This professional will have ideally around 3 years’ experience in content writing for blockchain and can also provide examples of their work through a portfolio of content copy.
In 2022, the time of the bear market for crypto, my client launched their exchange platform with the foundational principle that digital assets should be freer and more accessible to everyone, without hefty barriers of entry. They charge no listing fees to projects listed on their exchange platform and have extremely low barriers of entry for anyone to list and freely trade on their platform.
- Edit and proofread copy
- Produce informative articles on a range of crypto and DeFi topics
- Research relevant trends on DeFi and crypto and pitch new content ideas
- Perform audiences research and produce tailored content
- Own the overall content strategy for all channels (blog, social, community, articles, etc) to ensure consistency
- Own content calendar and ensure content is published
- Write blogs, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, technical papers, etc.
- Produce tutorials and video scripts for Developer Certification programs
- Support other marketing related initiatives as needed and produce copy for ads, newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Use SEO and marketing principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Design, write, and create written, audio, or video content targeting developers & technical audiences
- Native English speaker
- Portfolio & samples of work
- Minimum 3-4 years in the blockchain space or similar technology area
- SEO experience is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Knowledgeable about technology & blockchain
- 3+ years’ experience in writing technical papers
- Ability to work under pressure – especially under tight deadlines
What we offer you:
- Remote working set-up
- Highly competitive salary