About the company
- A successful and innovative group of payments people that have come together with a singular purpose; to make the world of payments simple and accessible. Offering clients first-hand experience and delivering many of the most awesome FinTech breakthroughs of recent years.
- The firm's technology is modular which means it’s clever and special. Getting things done and relentlessly challenging every obstacle that appears in the client´s path. When customers share ideas and dreams, we'll do everything in their power to make them happen.
About the opportunity
- The Senior Implementation Manager role is a pivotal position within the business, with primary responsibility for integrating European issuer clients.
- Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the ideal candidate should be experienced in technical and project management and implementing payments solutions, and will play a key role in the continued expansion of the company.
- This role is suitable for an individual with several years of experience managing issuing and / or payments related projects and Issuer Processor exposure.
- Looking for someone to work in a client facing technical environment. Working closely with clients to capture their requirements to deliver card, wallet and banking solutions.
- The candidate will working closely with issuers, technical teams and third party technical providers. This requires someone who is outward facing, familiar with tech (although does not need to be a developer).
- Primary day to day management of the implementation team, managing delivery and status of the core team for client projects.
- Escalating issues as necessary and removing roadblocks to ensure projects are delivered smoothly.
- Setting and managing customer expectations with regard to features and solution availability.
- Participating in sales conversations as required to discuss requirements, placements, flows etc.
- Work effectively with teams at multiple locations to achieve company and client objectives.
- Support the COO on a variety of ad-hoc projects as instructed.
Interested? Please apply today!