My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their brand-new office in Sofia.
You will be joining a team of top server engineers that design and build the heart of the product platform.
You will be challenged to help with adoption and application of the latest in the Server side, Big Data and AI technology, such as high scalable cloud-based infrastructure, stream analysis and machine learning. You will be a key contributor to aspects of design and delivery of all Server Systems, Services and Data Stores.
- 6+ years of hands on Java development, strong familiarity with C / C++
- Demonstrated experience delivering systems at large scale (20K+ mps) using Kafka and Hazelcast
- In depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, Partitioning
- Strong understanding of key security concepts and patterns
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture
- + Gaming or Equity trading server side experience is a big plus
Technical expertise – Architecture & Systems Development
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server side development, real time SOA and micro services architecture (6 years+)
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back end infrastructures – Telcos / Trading / AdTech systems, etc. Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML.
Technical expertise - Data Management
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL
- Experience with cloud-based Big Data tools.
- Experience with Real Time Stream Analysis. Experience with ML and AI modeling a big plus.
Systems Operational maturity
- Experience building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, secure systems
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Image Repositories
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, DataDog, Stackdriver
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development and continuous integration best practices. Expertise with Jira and Confluence a big plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. MS in CS or Engineering a big plus