My client is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
They are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Java Developers to join their Tech Team in their office in Sofia.
What's in it for you?
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Your main responsibilities
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for mPOS/POS payment platforms
- Performing TDD using various tools like JUnit
- Take part in scaling highly available mPOS/POS payment services (99.99%+ uptime)
- 6+ years of experience with Java
- Good knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge in ORM solutions, e.g. Hibernate
- Database experience with open-source databases like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with TDD/BDD practices, JUnit, etc.
- Considered as an advantage: experience in building APIs using latest standards
- experience with SPA front-end apps
- experience with bigger codebases, refactoring
- HSM knowledge (hardware security modules)
- OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge
- Linux and devops skills with AWS, Ansible, etc
- Previous experience in the payment industry