Multinational Online Payments company is looking to hire several MySQL DBAs as a permanent addition to the brand new Data team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
- 6-10 years in DBA roles preferably with MySQL
- Experienced in maintaining large, high-volume, high-availability production database clusters
- Advanced knowledge in data modelling and schema design
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to analyse and optimise MySQL queries
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Considered as advantage: Experience with Galera cluster highly desired (Percona XtraDB Cluster and/or MariaDB Galera cluster), Advanced database programming, Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc, Experience with NoSQL solutions like MongoDB, Redis, etc, Experience in payments and payment-based infrastructure
- Managing several Galera clusters in a PCI-DSS level environment (service provider level 1)
- Performing and tuning, backups, disaster recovery, replication, and general database architecture
- Overall responsibility for technical operations and database layer monitoring, including extended support for critical production systems
- Analysing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
If you are willing to be part of this fast-growing company, feel free to apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!