Leading Payments Provider require more .Net Developers
- Enjoy a trust based approach and a flexible work from home policy
- Join a rapidly growing company that operates within a fast paced and dynamic industry
- Develop complex billing features with a great deal of creative control.
Your Day to Day
- Designing and developing complex features, workflows, APIs, and UI backends.
- Performing TDD.
- Writing and updating technical documentation;
- Working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams and projects within the technology domain.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
- 6+ years experience in developing apps with .NET.
- Strong skills in OOP design.
- Proficiency through the full SDLC.
- MS SQL Server 2014/2016/2019.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
What else can the client offer you?
- Fast-growing payment company;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Excellent remuneration package ? in the top 10% of the industry;
- Professional development - books, trainings, certifications, etc.;
- Team buildings and fun activities;
- 25 days paid holiday, 1 day for every 2 years with them.
- Fully distributed and remote.
- Benefits platform containing many benefits to choose from.