Senior Partner Account Manager – Payment Service Providers – London Based
Our client is looking for a Payments (PSP) experienced Partner Account Manager to join their London team.
About this opportunity
Our client is an established payments company across the UK and in Europe within various verticals.
They are looking for a Senior Partner Account Manager with experience within partnerships and account management to join their growing team that are based across 2 of their locations.
The company has integrations with over 50 partners in Europe and the focus is to activate the partners to make the company the default debit payment solution in the core market.
The Senior Partner Account Manager will be playing a critical part in building long-term relationships with Partners (PSPs) of all sizes. This role will be working closely and collaborate with the Sales teams and the Merchant Account Managers. The Senior Partner Account Manager will be expected to manage the commercial, product and support aspects of the partnerships.
This role will be office based (when restrictions lift) in London with some flexibility to work from home. Travel to meet with Partners will be expected (when restrictions allow).
Your qualifications and experience
- Proven recent and at least 6-8 years’ strong working experience within partnerships and account management in Payments.
- Experience and understanding in working with PSP partners
- Strong familiarity with alternative payment methods and payments within the Financial Services space
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor
- A passion for the electronic payments industry and Financial Services industry
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for a Partner Account Manager looking for their next challenge to build lasting relationships with partners across the UK and Europe.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable, we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may get a high number of applications, unfortunately, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with your outcome.