About the Company
You will be part of an innovative Payments company which helps companies execute their digital strategy, harmonize all their digital payment transactions, and smooth the customer journey in a post-covid world.
About The Role Context
- Reporting to the Head of Product Management.
The ideal candidate is a #1 Team Leader. However, we will also accept a #2 Team Player who buys into our desired vision and values and can develop technical proficiency in the role over time. The right candidate will also have a high drive to Produce results and to Stabilize. That is, they will thrive when working to accomplish the daily/weekly work and to bring order out of chaos.
You will be challenged to
- Analyse the market needs, product performance, competitin, etc.
- Define the vision for the product, define the product roadmap and innovative features.
- Manage and prioritise the product roadmap Drive Product Owners’ work
- Monitor the P&L for the product (costs, revenues) Propose product/feature pricing.
- Manage the launch of new products/features and brief the marketing/revenue/delivery team.
- Prepare and perform demos.
- Deliver content for product marketing.
- Deliver high-level functional specification/business requirements documents.
- Contribute to the product strategy.
What We Expect From You
- Experience in Product Management.
- Ability to develop a Product vision and innovate.
- Experience in managing scrum process as Product Owner.
- Product domain expertise (payment platforms including reconciliation/chargeback processes).
- Good analytical skills (customer needs, process flow, pricing and business case).
- Ability to understand the market and build a business case.
- Experience in benchmarking products.
- Experience in Product Marketing and articulating USPs / value proposition.
- Experience in launching new products / features.
- Experience in managing people.
- Vertical domain expertise (knowing processes for airline, travel, other verticals like retail or digital commerce).
- Experience in defining pricing model for a SaaS platform
- Project management skills.
- Experience in interacting with prospects during complex sale process (for demo or define gaps).
- Experience in implementing complex payment platforms for international merchants.
Sounds like you? Please apply today!