Senior Product Manager - KYC, London or Barcelona
We are looking for a highly-talented Senior Product Manager - KYC in London or Spain. The incumbent will be responsible for the definition, guidance, and execution of KYC domain product-related activities through the entirety of product lifecycle, from strategy and roadmap definition to development and market readiness. They will set business objectives for the product development process and oversee execution, internal or external, as necessary and supervise product managers and product owners. This leader will seize an exciting opportunity to shape our KYC products & framework. The incumbent will need to keep pace with rapidly evolving trends and international regulations while evaluating emerging technology opportunities to improve and differentiate our capabilities while keeping in mind the user experience. They will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders while being an empowering and engaging leader. Working with technology partners, business stakeholders, and regional representatives they will need to set vision, create roadmaps, and prioritize delivery.
What’s the job?
- Leads design, development, and implementation of new product strategy to support both domestic and international regulations & KYC needs.
- Grows existing capabilities through new value-added features and functionality releases and enhanced customer experiences.
- Provides vision and direction to a team of product managers.
- Closely liaises with internal stakeholders to deliver on shared goals and priorities.
Have you accomplished this kind of qualification?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Business, Financial Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field
- People management experience
- A wealth of experience in KYC, Product management, Payments, Technology Solutions, or related field
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with KYC products & tools, risk-based fraud management
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, and an eagerness for continual learning and solution-finding
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience in working and collaborating with remote teams to get things done