Our client is a global fintech start-up with an objective to create a globally safe way to use money.
A totally distributed team, meaning this vacancy is 100% remote. Their team has talent from more than 40 countries from all over the globe.
They are seeking a Senior Python & Blockchain Developer.
You will work with a highly specialized, multidisciplinary team that deals with the entire product development lifecycle. Starting from envisioning to production and finally its deployment.
What will you be doing?
- Building high-quality software components that achieve the defined functional specifications and fit within designs, architecturally.
- Total autonomous working, following an outlined plan and achieving goals according to planned schedule and timeline.
- Active participation in the design, testing, and deployment of your code.
What we are looking for ...
- 7+ years’ experience in backend development for web services.
- Excellent, thorough and proven Python development skills.
- 2-3 years proven Blockchain development skills and experience (Solidity etc.)
- Good development and tuning skills including MySQL, Mongo and Redis.
- Flask, uWSGI and NGINX experience.
- API building/usage experience.
- Self-driven, motivated with initiative and enthusiasm,
- Able and willing to work hard within a remote team and total autonomy.
- Experience working by plans and set objectives.
- Good communication skills and remote teamwork experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience within Fintech and knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency would be a strong plus to your application.
Bonus qualities ...
- React.JS application development experience.
Platform and libraries;
- Experience using the following Linux, Docker, Git, BitBucket, Jira.
- Able to document and diagram functional flows and architectures.
- Major development language and frameworks experiences in the following: C, C++, Java or .NET, Node.js.
- Additional experience in front-end frameworks like Prototype, Undersore.js, etc.
- Mobile development knowledge and experiences.
Additional & important requirements ...
- A suitable and dedicated workspace for you.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible available in your local area/vicinity.
- Ensure that your devices and equipment meet minimal technical specifications, are reliable and you can work well with them.