Senior Business Development Manager – Remote
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Business Development Manager to join their sales team to cover the European market. Ideally to be based in UK or Sofia, Bulgaria - other locations are considered.
About this opportunity
Our client is a Payments company that helps businesses bring their fintech proposition to live in three months or less. The platform is like a fintech lego: they just need to select what features they would like to have. They take care for the technology, financial and banking services, compliance and monitoring. Our clients focus on what's really important - their business!
Our client has a unique combination of Digital Banking Platform and Banking as a Services powers the solutions of companies.
They are looking for talented sales individual to join their team to help build a strong and predictable pipeline across Europe.
- New business sales targeting European countries, developing a strategy to build a portfolio. Focusing on banks, credit companies and financial institutions.
- Generating leads
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle and working closely with the client throughout the onboarding process and aftercare.
- Be the client’s voice in the organization – work closely with marketing, product and the CEO to fine tune the roadmap, generate new products and services ideas and validate them.
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have proven recent and at least 3 years’ experience in sales within Payments and working with banks or financial institutions.
- Experience with varied European markets.
- Credibility to identify and engage with new partners and proactively drive a complex solutions sales process.
- Proven track record in leading enterprise level sales engagements that drive growth goals.
- Strong network of contacts and relationships.
- Proven analytic expertise in revenue forecasting, business planning and pricing.
- Success over achieving aggressive goals.
- Strong understanding and experience of end-to-end sales cycle.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to be hands on during the end-to-end sales cycle.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager/Sales manager with a strong network within payments (banks and FIs) to work within a growing business which will give you autonomy to build your sales portfolio.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements, and please confirm your current location.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.