Senior Sales Manager – Fintech
A disruptive technology platform providing customized solutions including banking, payments, FX and managed services.
This fast growing fintech aim to provide businesses the opportunity to leverage the best payment and banking services, regardless of their scale or industry.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a motivated and tenacious Sales Professional to join the New Business team where they will be Pitching solutions to prospective clients and co-building solutions with the client to fulfil their needs.
This is an individual contributor role which will require you to take accountability and ownership to build a strong and balanced pipeline of sales opportunities. You must be able to gain an excellent understanding of the companies’ visions and services and work effectively with all teams across the business.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Pitching OpenPayd solutions to prospective clients and co-building solutions with the client to fulfil their needed.
- Managing the sales process through to contract signing including contract and commercial negotiations.
- Executing product and technical conversations with the clients coordinated with product and development teams.
- Aligning delivery with product and engineering function to ensure appropriate resource is allocated to each client and influence the roadmap.
- Providing feedback to inside sales team to influence pipeline.
Your qualifications, skills and experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within payments – merchant acquiring, PSPs
- Proven track record of successful full sales cycle execution and delivering against revenue targets
- Experience of successfully managing complex sales engagements with high value customers.
- Comprehensive network of industry contacts.
- In-depth understanding of the payments ecosystem, trends and innovative payments solutions.
- Ability to create technical solutions mapping and implementation approach for a broad range of client needs.
- A passion for the industry; an ongoing interest in the development of the industry and, most importantly, an opinion!
Desirable Skills & Attributes
- Strong Salesforce skills
- Additional languages are a plus but not essential
Interested? Next steps…
If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.