Senior Sales Manager – London or Amsterdam
About the opportunity
Our client is a white label “one-stop” global provider supporting PSPs, banks and acquirers bridging payments and commerce through a market-leading proprietary technology platform.
We are looking for a driven, creative and self-motivated and experienced sales manager to join a multi-national fast-trajectory growth firm. You will be energetic, confident and a team player who can adapt and be resourceful while having entrepreneurial skills.
- Collaborate closely with other key players across the business, including Technology, Product, Customer Success, Legal and Operations.
- Work with a cross-functional team with a strategic mindset to support marketing, finance, business development, and customer success as you work together to achieve a unique revenue and growth targets.
- Find new and creatives ways to shorten time for partners.
- Solving problems and building solutions with limited structure and oversight teams.
- Create and execute a highly successful strategic sales plan while building a client base that will lead to significant revenue.
- Work with a mix of start-up, early, and high growth disruptive FS and technology companies. It will also involve establishing strong relationships who are looking to launch new products where digital innovation is key.
- Demonstrate creative, innovative thinking and personality – and ability to identify, share and resolve client problems and the drive to build tools and processes that enable revenue growth.
- You will have a proven track record of success in B2B sales, and demonstrate the required qualities, experience and results in building trust with the product and technology teams of potential clients and partners, and the ability to monetarise these relations.
- A proven experience working in the payments industry as a highly successful B2B sales professional; having learned to sell through a combination of different industry relevant technology products and solutions.
- Familiarity and ease with technology and B2B technology apps.
- Understanding about how to optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account.
- Talent and experience communicating the technical products benefits of tech platforms to the customers
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional, technical, market and Industry knowledge.
Interested? For further information please contact Cinta Soler – email@example.com