My client, a global leader in FX solutions, is seeking an experienced SEO Manager to lead their organic search strategy and create sustainable growth in traffic across multiple owned channels.
The working set-up for this position is flexible - mainly remote, however you may be required to go to the office once a week to set objective and priorities with the rest of the marketing team.
- Drive high-volume organic search growth across multiple properties and geos.
- Develop and execute a data-driven, innovative, measurable and accountable SEO strategy.
- Create effective SEO internal and external team structure and processes to effectively execute the SEO strategy at pace.
- Planning and management of a substantial global SEO budget.
- Develop and drive a data-led, scalable, creative SEO content strategy to capture search demand throughout user journey and across multi-channel.
- Manage and optimise SEO tools and tech
- Collaborate with other performance marketing team leads to ensure SEO strategy is aligned with overall SEM strategy.
- Create, prioritise and deliver the technical SEO backlog in conjunction with the in-house product and development teams.
- Manage SEO agencies - briefing, creative validation, etc and drive the agency on creating, optimising and reporting on SEO campaigns
- Continually optimise performance through a thorough reviewing performance, analysing Google updates, etc using a number of SEO monitoring tools.
- Keep abreast of SEM industry trends and developments, understanding of how SEO and SEM contributes to the overall marketing mix.
- Ensure out-going comms with PR and Social Media teams are SEO optimised, proactively seek out collaboration and amplification opportunities, leverage those channels to benefit organic acquisition performance.
- Responsibility for driving ASO initiatives across a range of internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with regional commercial leads and sales teams to exploit growth opportunities and create competitive advantages in-market.
- Working with martech and central Analytics team to create operational and commercial reporting suite with ability to attribute contribution of organic channels to overall acquisition and client revenue.
- Provide regular performance reports for senior management and proactively implement corrective action where necessary
Who will you report to?
One direct report - The Performance Marketing Manager
Qualifications and experience:
- 4 – 5+ years proven experience in SEO, working on large scale, multi-lingual websites in both a technical and content capacity
- Global experience in highly regulated markets. Financial services or Gaming industry experience preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen, with excellent numeracy, analytical, forecasting and negotiating skills.
- Effective stakeholder relationship management skills and senior management communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEO tactics, and commitment to keep this up-to-date
- Demonstrable experience consulting on website audits, backlinks and migrations
- Absolute proficiency with industry-standard SEO tools; crawlers, link checkers, etc.
- Full understanding of Google Search Console, Screamingfrog/Botify/Deepcrawl, Confluence and similar applications
- Google Analytics IQ certification
- Demonstrable experience in HTML/JS/CSS
- Proven experience in understanding, tracking and improving leading indicators of SEO success
- Proven experience in Outreach and content optimisation strategy and delivery
- Strong expertise in the latest Google algorithms and their impact on SEO performance
- Ability to work with large, complex data sets (an understanding of SQL is desirable)
- Demonstratable experience in mobile SEO and strategy
- Ability to clearly communicate complex requirements to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Play an active role in the key stakeholder meetings, championing the important role of native content distribution in digital marketing.
- Highly analytical, good understanding of funnel metrics, ability to test data integrity, and link data back to customer behaviour
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey and concise
- Clear track record of operational success and great execution
- Understanding of cross- channel marketing concepts desirable
To apply, please click the apply now button or send your CV in English to email@example.com