I am is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Social Media & Community Manager to help place my client's brand at the centre of these activities and conversations. As an integral part of their global content team, you will be helping them to engage customers, sales prospects, journalists and influencers on the latest happenings in the financial crime world.
As a social media specialist you will be involved in all areas of social media marketing from building campaign strategies to copywriting to reporting on insights and analytics.
You will be responsible for a range of metrics, including growing the size and quality of my client's follower base on Twitter and LinkedIn, building our presence on Reddit, driving traffic to their content and ensuring that their social channels influence their sales pipeline.
You will be a voice of authority on financial crime and compliance topics, including countering the finance of terrorism, the future of cryptocurrencies and the power of digital disruptors in the banking industry to name just a few as well as:
- Working with the Senior Content Manager to design and deliver their social media strategy with measurable outcomes.
- Collaborate with different internal teams to create campaigns, content and content plans
- Build social media plans for marketing, sales and customer success initiatives such as product launches, campaigns, webinars, events and our podcast.
- Ensure campaigns are meeting and exceeding set OKRs as their Social Media Manager
- Analyse and report on the performance and effectiveness of paid and organic content (for marketing and sales executives) with a focus on optimization and sustainable growth.
- To keep their social media content at the cutting edge of B2B best practice by staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices and make the appropriate recommendations
- Working with global and regional marketing teams to build a framework for engaging with customers, partners, journalists and industry subject matter experts on social media, ensuring we’re an authoritative and active player in industry conversations.
- Drive the roll-out of my client's employee advocacy program, beginning with their sales teams in the US and EMEA.
- Partner with executives in their leadership team, coaching them on how to build their own brands and voices on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Collaborate with in-house and external designers on developing graphics and videos tailored to the demands of social media.
My client is looking for a sharp and motivated individual who is passionate about, and active on, social media. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Previous experience within the Fintech or payments sector is considering an advantage.
- Experience running social media channels for fast-growing brands, including proven work experience as a social media copywriter and strategist, either in an agency or in-house.
- A creative eye, with experience writing captivating content for multiple channels working with designers to build social-led creative - e.g. images, GIFs and audio clips.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, and social listening tools such as Buzzsumo and AnswerThePublic is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Comfortable working as part of an integrated marketing team, with an understanding of how social media intersects with content marketing and lead generation.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines and to accommodate short-notice requests for social media support.
- An understanding of, and passion for community management.
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training & development budget