Job title: Software Architect
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Software Architect to support the technical department in building and modifying software.
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Providing consultancy on architectural changes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- Knowledge of the modern SDLCs, Agile principles, SAFe, Scrum method
- Experience in working with big R&D groups, 50+ employees
- Experience in aligning technology, product development, structure, methodology, best practices and processes across various development teams in order to ensure efficient delivery
- At least 5 years’ experience in distributed high performance systems
- At least 8 years’ experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Strong technical background in development, design and maintenance of complex software systems; hands on in various .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of in memory databases, such as Reddis, Ignite, and similar
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, etc.
- Extensive experience with containers: Docker, Kubernets
- Experience collaborating with different teams in remote locations
- Outstanding communication skills, management and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Very competitive salary & great package
- 50/50 Remote & On-site
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Chris on +34936268148