Our client is looking for a Software Developer in Test who wants to be a key contributor to a very exciting project.
This is in fact a fantastic opportunity to architect, design and implement a framework by which automated test cases can be executed in a test-driven development environment.
Knowledge of what represents good software design is a must, and you must be able to create high quality, maintainable and performant code.
The ideal candidate will…
- be in possession of a degree in Computer Science or a similar recognised qualification
- have previous commercial experience in Software Development
- have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately
- have strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon.