My client, a successful software solutions company in Malta is looking for a Solutions Developer to join their team. The role is to work very closely with team members and interacting with customers. The ideal person would have 2-3 years previous experience. They provide an excellent benefits package and on the job training as well as a clear career development plan.
Day to day would be:
- Obtaining knowledge and experience on core Microsoft technology platforms C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core;
- Acquiring knowledge and experience on web technologies HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax and JS frameworks;
- Getting knowledge and experience on Microsoft SQL Server SQL, T-SQL, triggers, jobs and schema design;
- Increasing awareness of other Relational and No-SQL Databases;
- Providing second line support to the company's customer base involving technologies mentioned above;
- Assisting in solution testing and deployment phases;
- Compiling test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required;
- Deliver on-site training with clients when required;
- Gaining certifications as you go.
The suitable candidate must have:
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to improve and acquire new skills.
What's on offer?
- An agile company with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary
- Favourable health insurance scheme and subsidised parking
- Training and exposure to various technology platforms and organisational skills
- Opportunities to develop and grow in your career
- Opportunity to interact and meet with clients
- Assistance in achieving recognised certifications.