Pentasia presents a totally remote opportunity and an incredible chance to work for globally known brands. United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada just to name a few ...
Our client is a provider of developers and IT staff to some of the world's greatest and most well known logistics companies. They offer state of the art solutions and industry leading services to grow your revenues, increase margins, enhance productivity, and improve their customers’ experience.
Their core capabilities include software and consulting in the areas of dynamic pricing, revenue management, budgeting and scheduling, and business analytics.
We are searching for skilled SQL Developer.
- Create and manage data marts, SQL Server Objects, including tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc., according to business requirements
- Architect the database for reporting efficiency, and implement best practices
- Optimize queries, stored procedures, and indexes to improve reporting performance
- Participate in design sessions with other developers in the development team
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for new reports/dashboards
- Communicate effectively with different groups, and work as a team-player
- Perform on-going research to explore new features, versions, and related technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance our offerings
- Assist with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills
- Competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software development
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BE, B. Tech, M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL language
- Thorough understanding of database schema design and concepts
- Very strong knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts within SQL Server 2005 or above
- Strong understanding of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)/Data-Warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of : SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a huge plus
- Proficient in data validation, interpreting and displaying data
- Ability to work and deliver in an environment with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong desire to explore new features and product capabilities
- Knowledge of CLR(C#) SQL functions is a plus
- Solid knowledge in performance tuning and optimization
- Strong knowledge of database replication and high-availability solutions
- Troubleshooting performance with Profiler and Execution Plans
- Index creation and implementation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism