A leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider is looking for talented and experienced DBA's to join their attractive offices in Sofia.
They are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in database administration, development, and monitoring.
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for managing SQL Server databases, performing and tuning, backups, disaster recovery and configuring and maintaining database servers and processes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package − in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, training, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
- Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
- 2-3 years in DBA roles preferably with SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge in data modelling and schema design
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to analyze and optimize SQL Server queries
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Considered as advantage: Experience with Cloud technologies
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and industry leading company. If you're an experienced DBA professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.