About our clients Goal and Vision
Our clients Vision is to operate at the crossroad of 3 industries, payments, ecommerce and advertising. The goal is to build the new standard for online checkout. By unlocking incremental revenue and generating extraordinary conversion rates for merchant partners. Guaranteeing increased conversion rates by only partnering with relevant services which offer engaging shopper incentives, embedded seamlessly to fit into e-merchants’ sites and branding along with a 1 click shopping technology. The unique technology and service will enable our client to capture 10 times more value compared to any advertising or payment player.
What we are looking for
- An experience Sales executive with a hunter attitude to seek strategic partnerships across the UK.
- A strong entrepreneurial candidate , with great commercial awareness and must have a result-driven mindset.
- Has a proven track record of closing deals successfully and maintaining long-term partnerships.
- Excellent communications skill able to deliver clear and concise pitches and is able to negotiate in a consultative way.
- Has outstanding knowledge of Ecommerce, retail markets and contacts of E-merchants is a plus.
What you are going to do?
Our clients priority is to build partnerships with online E-merchants. Their services are 100% free for the merchant in order to increase revenue and growth.
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Define the strategy, hand to hand with the CEO and head of sales, around key accounts and partners to reach and exceed our sales targets.
- Reaching out to your e-merchants network and introducing the company’s payments solutions.
- Develop your sales pipeline and client portfolio, identify key strategic partners that will benefit the company’s growth and revenue.
- Presenting and leading sales demos and pitches of the products and solutions as well as ensuring a smooth onboarding process for e-merchants.
- Collaborate with the sales team and senior leaders to ensure the all target and goals are met.
- Working closely with the head of sales to define the value proposition.
- Proven work of sales experience (5 years minimum)
- Has a UK e-merchants network is a real plus
- Has entrepreneurship, start-up or scale-up experience
- Has experience with selling to medium ad large e-commerce websites: Paytech, SAAS e-commerce or Advertising/Affiliation...