One of the fastest growing card payment companies in the UK offering solutions for online payment gateways, phone payments, payment app, bespoke website design & builds, EPOS systems and card terminals.
To identify, develop and agree commercial terms with the UK’s leading ISV’s and partner resellers who will then integrate to the company payment API, thus generating significant lead volume to the business.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective new partners
- Developing monthly strategy and business plans to achieve targets
- Be responsible for working with the prospective partners to provide best in class expertise and consultancy
- Negotiate partner agreements in line with the company pricing policy
- Working closely with our product team to ensure product feedback is passed to aid with future developments
- Be the technical subject matter expert during the pre-sale’s conversations and negotiations with partners
- Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge to be the trusted advisor and payment industry expert to our partners, able to advise partners on optimizing the use of company services
- Deliver product presentations to prospective partners
Skills & Experience required:
- Business Development or Partner Management of large accounts, turning opportunities into lead significant flow
- Knowledge of various operating models around merchant or partner introduction
- Understanding of Integrated Payments and the interaction with PoS Software
- Experience of working with the hospitality or retail sector for a payments business
- A solid understanding of the Cards industry with specific knowledge of the integrated payments arena
- Relationship Management skills
Apply today and our specialist commercial consultant will be in contact if you are deemed suitable for the role...